Do you enjoy the smell of freshly brewed coffee when you first wake up? If you like coffee and don't smell it brewing when you get up, you might need a new coffee maker that gives you the taste you need and brighten the start of your day.
Hamilton Beach is known for producing dependable products, which is a must when shopping for appliances. In fact, when it comes to coffee machines, the most sought-after attributes are dependability, longevity, and simply superb coffee.
Here is a selection of 3 of the mostly used Hamilton Beach’s coffee makers and all what you need to know about them:
To begin with, this coffee maker is flexible. It lets the barista to make single-serve as well as large-serve coffee in a carafe. If you can't imagine starting the day without a cup of coffee, for example, you can make it in a cup or a travel mug.
If you're looking for a coffee maker for the whole family, the Hamilton Beach 2-way FlexBrew is a superior option.
In addition, the coffee machine can be customized. If you don't like K-cups, you can brew coffee with a pod. Choose from a variety of K-cups available on the market to meet your needs.
- Brew a single cup or a full pot
- Enjoy maximum brewing flexibility
- Use a single-serve pack or ground coffee
- Durable, stainless-steel features and dishwasher safe, removable parts
- Equipped with a “Quick Start” Guide with simple, step-by-step brewing guidelines
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 12.2 x 13.7 inches
- Weight: 6.37 pounds
- Price: $99.99
- A 12-cup carafe with a "water window"
- Single serve "water window"
- 2 strengths of the brew
- Removable basket for ground coffee
- Removable drip tray
- Auto-start function (for carafe side only)
- Auto-shutoff after 2 hours
- Ability to use paper cone filters
- The 12-cup side does not have a mesh basket, so filters are needed
- Complaints that the single-serve side wasn’t hot enough or stopped working
- The warming plate on the carafe side may be hot even when using the single-serve side
You can program the Hamilton Beach 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker up to 24 hours ahead of time, ensuring that you never miss your coffee wake-up call. Choose from three different brew options: standard, bold, or 1–4 cup. With the auto pause and serve option, you can pour your first cup before the brewing process is finished, without compromising taste or making a mess. Many people, however, complain about its loud sound, so keep it somewhere else in the house.
- 12 cup capacity
- 3 brew options; choose from regular, bold, or 1-4 cups
- Programmable clock and timer
- Auto pause and serve
- Non-stick hot plate
- 2-hour auto shutoff
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.5 x 12.9 inches
- Weight: 5.35 pounds
- Price: $32.99
- Cord storage compartment offers convenience
- Large water reservoir features a water window for easy refilling
- 2-hour automatic shutoff saves energy
This is the only coffeemaker in the market that keeps coffee fresh for up to two hours. This best-selling coffee maker functions similarly to a standard automated drip brewer, with the exception that it brews into an internal tank rather than a carafe. Because of this advancement in brewing technology, your last cup will taste exactly as fresh as the first. For up to two hours, an inbuilt heater keeps coffee at the optimum temperature, allowing you to refuel with a fresh, hot cup throughout the morning.
- Thermal carafe helps keep coffee hot & fresh
- Thumb-activated lid makes pouring easy
- Regular, bold & robust brew strength options
- Cone filter for excellent flavor and extraction
- Programmable timer lets you set brewing time in advance
- Dimensions: 11.25 x 9.1 x 14.25 inches
- Weight: 5.40 pounds
- Price: $54.80
- Maintains fresh-brewed flavor
- Enclosed brewing system with internal heater keeps coffee hot and fresh for up to 2 hours
- Brews up to 10 cups
- Coffee is not as hot as other coffee makers
- The brewing is a bit slow to some